ServiceMaster 24 Hour Offers Full Mobilization of Cleaning and Disinfecting Services for Healthcare, Businesses, and Homes Against COVID-19
Disinfection and cleaning services are core ServiceMaster Brand capabilities. The company has already performed thousands of COVID-19 related services across hundreds of healthcare facilities, schools, businesses, and homes that are directly related to the current COVID-19 pandemic.
ServiceMaster 24 Hour is currently providing vital sanitizing and disinfecting services for the healthcare industry, including nursing homes, walk-in clinics, and emergency responders, plus many essential businesses like grocery stores and banks. Our services help break the chain of infection.
We are working to protect all customers, employees, and communities, and helping you adjust to a COVID-19 world. In addition to providing sanitizing and disinfecting, we are focusing on the following:
Customer Service Needs:
- We are prioritizing the needs of healthcare facilities and healthcare workers.
- We are providing pre-contamination protocols, post-contamination protocols, and deep cleaning.
- We are using enhanced customer service protocols to minimize person to person contact with clients or customers.
- Helping essential businesses stay open or return to work, using our deep cleaning protocols.
- Our 24-hour emergency response teams are available along with the ServiceMaster network capable of a one-hour response within 98 percent of US homes and businesses.
- We are staying abreast of changing information from the World Health Organization (WHO), the Center for Disease Control (CDC), along with local and state agencies.
Customer Safety Needs:
- Increasing training and testing for employees, including certification in the use of personal protective equipment (PPE) and adoption of social distancing.
- Providing health and safety protocols on hygienic safety based on CDC recommendations.
- Ensuring adherence to strict health and safety protocols and increased disinfection for tools and materials.
ServiceMaster 24 Hour has been providing services to the Tampa Bay area for over 60 years. We are part of ServiceMaster Brands, one of the largest cleaning and disinfecting service providers for residential and commercial markets in North America, with 90 years of proven experience through a network of more than 2,200 businesses.
We care, we serve, and we deliver. We will be there when our customers and communities need us. Please call us for more information at any time. We are here for you.
Every year the consequences of flu outbreaks and deadly bacterial infections become more severe. Health scares are endless, and you may decide it’s beneficial to find products capable of eradicating viruses, bacteria, and other germs. Unfortunately, not all disinfectants are effective against the most unhealthy bacteria and infectious viruses.
While you may think you’re doing everything you can to keep your employees safe and healthy, the products you use may be deficient and can actually harm the environment. The professionals at ServiceMaster 24 Hour will help ensure your indoor environment remains healthy and safe by using state-of-the-art equipment, products, and procedures.
Bacteria Cleaning and Virus Disinfection
In order to ensure all hazardous viruses and bacteria are properly eradicated from your building, we use scientifically proven products. The products that we use employ the oxidizing power of hydrogen peroxide by infusing it with small quantities of metallic ions. As the process unfolds, hydrogen peroxide in the solution is boosted with silver ions making it more stable and creates a fluid material that has the capacity to destroy a broad spectrum of microscopic biological organisms, including yeast, fungi, viruses, protozoa, and bacteria.
The products we use include hydrogen peroxide and silver ions together, which promotes the release of free radicals that attack the cell membrane of the offending organism. The cell is weakened, and the silver penetrates the membrane and destroys it.
There are many benefits for companies that choose these types of products when it’s applied by our ServiceMaster 24 Hour virus service:
- Surfaces do not require rinsing
- After the disinfection process is complete, the cleaning agent decomposes into oxygen and water
- The products we use do not contain brominated or chlorinated ingredients
- Treatments are affordable
- Kills 99.9 percent of viruses and bacteria
- Disinfection process takes less than one hour
- These products reach surfaces that are inaccessible to other products
- Less risk of cross contamination.
Your Best Choice for Bacteria and Virus Service
ServiceMaster 24 Hour is a full-service provider of disinfection, cleaning, disaster remediation and pest control products for commercial customers in Tampa. All of our products, practices, and certification programs involve rigorous and consistent testing to guarantee our clients receive the highest levels of performance and satisfaction. Our goal is to help our customers save time and enhance employee productivity. If you would like to learn more about our virus and bacteria remediation service, call one of our friendly customer service representatives today.
ServiceMaster Announces Full Mobilization of Cleaning and Disinfecting Services for Businesses and Homes Against COVID-19
“As one of the largest and most experienced cleaning and disinfection service providers in the world, we are certified and trained for moments such as this,” said Aster Angagaw, president of ServiceMaster Brands. “We are uniquely positioned, through our ServiceMaster franchises to provide disinfection services with up-to-date protocols and standards in alignment with CDC, EPA and OSHA guidelines.”
Disinfection and cleaning services are core ServiceMaster Brand capabilities, and the company has already performed thousands of COVID-19 related services across hundreds of healthcare facilities, schools, businesses and homes, that are directly related to the current COVID-19 pandemic.
We are working to protect our customers, employees, and communities and helping you adjust to the shifting landscape in response to COVID-19.
“We have been working around the clock, since the onset of this crisis, helping our customers by providing our disinfection services,” continued Angagaw. “Our clients are understandably concerned about their environments. We have always been there when our customers and communities need us the most, and now is no different.”
Thank you once again, very much appreciate the prompt attention to this situation. Your staff was professional and pleasant, communicated details and had desk call me to report the job was complete. I have save the information and will certainly call in the future should a need arise. From: Robin, Home Services Director for Local Assisted Living Facility